Look…everyone is talking about this now.
Some of us have been talking about this and actually doing it for a long time.
My phone has been ringing off the hook for the last 4 days, I spent the whole day at my desk yesterday.,..working on a Sunday yes…well the London Marathon has been cancelled so my 16 miler went out of the window anyway.
So you want to take your stuff online. It is easy. Getting people to buy your shit, and actually get something from it…that’s the more difficult bit.
As everyone takes their wares online, there is going to be more and more crap, and so you want your stuff to stand out and be effective not only during the next 6 months, but in order for it to be a longer term business strategy.
You wanna know the easiest ways to take your stuff online? Download this FREE guide…and yes you get onto my email list, don’t want to, don’t download the thing ha ha simples.
Otherwise here are 9 other things to conscider.
- Stick to what you are known for
- Stick to your original mission, whatever you were passionate about in January keep working towards that
- Speak to people you know personally who do this stuff
- Put money into the hands of people who have expertise in this stuff
- Get recommendations and do your due diligance
- Invest in tech and coaches to get you there….YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW
- If you have very little expertise in this area it will take you between 4-8 weeks to get your thing online and the first people doing it
- Stuff with live aspect and good facilitation is what people want, not stand along courses…no one wakes up in the morning wanting to sit in front of their desk learning…but they want the transformation, the experience, the change…so sell them that.
- Keep Calm and Crack on….this is not the time for panic, or bitching, or being a sleaze bag.
I am creating a heap of FREE resources to help people better understand what it takes to make money ethically online through your genuine expertise.
I am doing two webinars on Thursday
But let me get one thing straight. I am still open for business. I am still selling my services. As a single parent who has been under-earning for the past 6 years I am not in a position to give my 20+ years of experience away for FREE.
I am not putting my prices up, I am offering extra office hours for existing and past clients, I am offering extended payment plans to people who need it.
Remember to keep calm and crack on
The world needs leaders right now, and our families need us to be leaders in our own lives too.
Right now I’m off to take my sister whos leg is in a plaster cast to see if we can buy some food.