It is with great pleasure that I would like to reveal (drum roll please)
Julie’s 2019 Health and Happiness Retreat.
As founder of the award-winning blog The Fat Girls Guide to Running, and creator of 100 ways to Stop Dieting and Start Thriving and Living a Bigger Life online programmes, Julie has worked with more than 10,000 women helping them improve their health and happiness.
So what can you expect from the week?
- A luxurious, secluded mountainside villa with sea views
- Healthy, tasty Mediterranean food in decent portions and wine…yes you read that right WINE!!!
- An exercise programme that is encouraged yet optional with guest tutors
- Optional daily hikes and trail runs
- Mindset sessions that are tailored to the group
- A resident energy worker and hypnotherapist
- A resident nutritionist and health at every size advocate
- Opportunities to escape the group (if you should want to)
- Time to reflect, think and basically just get away from it all
- Some beautifully planned excursions
The retreat costs just £1399 this is based on two ladies sharing a twin room so perfect for siblings, friends, mother and daughter combos…or equally, we can pair you up with another awesome lady from our community.
Or for £1699 you can enjoy one of our master bedrooms
The retreat price excludes flights which are very affordable if booked in advance, and we can advise on this.
The retreat price includes…
- 7 nights accommodation in the stunning Villa Elies, with its infinity pool, jacuzzi, numerous outdoor spaces, multi-sports court, panoramic sea views etc.
- A warm welcome at the airport and comfortable transfers to the retreat location
- All meals and wine in the villa, you will cover the cost of lunches and other refreshments if away from the villa on excursions
- A schedule of fitness activities and challenges, including a local yoga instructor who will join us some mornings, and a Zumba instructor
- Group life coaching sessions with Julie Creffield
- Group hypnotherapy sessions with Glynis Trinder, with opportunities to upgrade for 121 Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy sessions (either at the retreat or once you return home)
- Group nutrition sessions and support from nutritionist Nicola Haggett
- Group exercise sessions with Julie & a range of local fitness professionals
- A luxurious goodie bag on arrival
- A week full of laughter, giggles, good company and no unnecessary drama!!
A 6-month payment plan is available on a first come first serve basis, and we will keep a waiting list once the retreat is full. The first payment is seen as a non-refundable deposit.
Refunds will only be given if we can fill the place, minus the deposit (or equivalent) and only if requested 30 days before the retreat goes ahead.
We expect all guests to take out appropriate travel insurance to ensure against any unforeseen circumstances which prevent you from coming.
1st – 8th May 2019
Only 3 SPOTS
2 twin rooms (3 spaces left)
Pefkos, Rhodes, Greece
Twin-Share just £1399 (Only 4 left)
Single Room just £1699 (SOLD OUT)
Secure your spot immediately by paying a £249 deposit via the link below.
The remaining balance is payable in full by the 31st October or via 5 further installments with a small surcharge to cover PayPal fees. You will be contacted within 48 – 72 hours after paying your deposit with details of how to make the final payments.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the retreat or travel logistics before signing up! I will contact you within 48 hrs!
I try new fresh healthy foods now and this is a big thing for me (the food was amazing). I cant explain in words the support from the Julie and the team and from the fellow ladies on the retreat. I came away with so much more under my belt then simply running. Oh and i have not laughed so much on a daily basis for years.